In this sense, the owner guarantees the fulfillment with the current regulations on protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with the European Parliament´s Regulations (EU) 2016/679 and of the Council´s of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Responsible: Transportes Lara S.A.
Address: Cl Sepúlveda 9, 28108 – (Alcobendas), Madrid – Spain.
Contact phone: 916610173
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the site´s owner will apply the following principles that comply with the new European data protection regulation (RGPD) requirements:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require the user’s consent to treat with its personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes where the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will only request the strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected just for the strictly necessary time for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The collected personal data will be treated in a way to confirm and guarantee its security, confidentiality and integrity.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse through the Website.
The cases in which you do need to provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When purchasing a product or contracting a service.
The Site´s Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the processing.
You may not exercise the right to data portability
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to its newsletter or purchase a product or service, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – Acens – only as described in the pages:
- Legal Notice
The personal data and the purpose the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information collected by the system:
- Contact forms: the Owner requests personal data, which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to queries from Users, provide information and demonstrations of the Owner’s products and services, including budgets.
For example, the Owner uses such data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the products and services provided through the Website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the terms and conditions of contract.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data which may be: name and surname, email address, and Web site address in order to respond to User comments.
- Contracting Forms for products or services: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, to carry out the shipment of orders, to provide the contracted services and to perform the billing and collection of the contracted products or services.
There are other instances where the Owner treats personal data:
- To ensure the fulfillment of the conditions set out in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
In order to protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, except in the case that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data Treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
- Execution of the contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures with the data subject, in order to provide a product or service purchased from the Owner.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be kept until he/she requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
- Types of cookies used by Google
- How Google uses advertising cookies.
When browsing the Website some non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that may be accessed through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.